Norfolk Island in one big wellness retreat. The pristine air, the stunning beaches, picturesque forest walks, and slow island time make it the prefect place to reduce your stress and improve your wellbeing.
Add the wonderful talents of local healers, health experts, indigenous elders and fresh island food, you will enjoy an experience like no other. A week in paradise enhanced by a team of locals who have put together a wellness program just for you… 10 spots only!
13-18 November 2022
This retreat is a combination of Personalised fitness programs, daily yoga classes, nourishing food and educational or experiential workshops. You will also enjoy a structural realignment session that will undo too much sitting, a glorious spa treatment, meals at the island’s best restaurants and plenty of time in nature. And while our itinerary is quite comprehensive, we want to ensure you have plenty of time to explore Norfolk Island, hike through the National Park, swim and snorkel at Emily Bay, read a book in a hammock under a tree, or just soak up the stunning setting.
If you need to take a few deep breaths and restore your health, this is a great place to start. You will also receive a take-home retreat program so you can continue what you started once we send you on your way.
Staying at Coast Norfolk Island over looking Emily Bay, each guest has their own apartment complete with kitchen. You will also enjoy:
- Return economy class airfare to Norfolk Island
- All pre-paid airline taxes
- Return airport transfers on Norfolk Island
- Five night’s accommodation
- Five days car hire per room (petrol additional and payable direct)
- Daily breakfast and snacks by eco food store Prinke
- Welcome Ceremony followed by 2 course Dinner under the Trees
- Dinner at Bounty Bar and Grill
- Early morning daily choice of guided yoga, Pilates or National Park bush walk
- Natural Silk Dying workshop
- The Music Valley Experience
- Structural Assessment
- 1:1 Personal Training and Health Assessment
- Gourmet picnic at 100 Acres reserve followed by Guided meditation
- Herbal Tea making session with local Naturopath
- Guided hike with horticulturalist
- Spa Treatment
- Daily TedTalk Style workshop for take home tips for optimal wellbeing
- Farewell 2 course dinner at the island’s most regarded restaurant, The Homestead
While we encourage you to avoid alcohol while on the retreat, we understand that sometimes in a beautiful location a glass of wine adds to the moment. If you choose to have drink, this is at your discretion and cost.
Cost from $2,539 (it may vary, depending on accomodation preference and sharing options)
Sunday 13 November 2022 Sydney to Norfolk Island Qantas flight QF 179
Departs Sydney International Terminal 9:30am / Arrives Norfolk Island 1:10pm
Friday 18 November 2022 Norfolk Island to Sydney Qantas flight QF 180
Departs Norfolk Island 2:10pm / Arrives Sydney International Terminal 4:00pm
Bookings are made through Norfolk Island Travel Centre
Free call from Australia – 1800 1400 66
Contact Cici (Xi Wen)